I want to start this post by thanking Pavel Shabardin as he created some new tickets on the GitHub page of Remember The Lens that caused new nice features to be brought to the project.
- Icons. I was willing to replace those ugly icons I made a while ago since a long time. I found some really nice ones on openclipart.org that gave the lens a new fresh look.
- Preview. It is now possible to right-click on a task to get extra information.
- Complete/Uncomplete tasks. On the preview screen, a button will appear to complete/uncomplete a task (depending on its current status). Very handy.
- Show completed tasks. Because of that button above, it’s also good to show already completed tasks, so a “Complete” can be easily undone. A new “Show/Hide” section on the lens filters has a button for this.
- Internationalization. The lens is now open to translations. I lost the Russian translation because I introduced new messages and changed existing ones. The Italian translation is of course there :).
Under the lens
Screenshots are more immediate than a video showing the lens at work (also, last time I wasn’t able to speak loud enough). Here are some.